Classes will build strength and style, motivating dancers with the latest moves and tunes and challenging them with more complex choreography. BE.Teens will be given the opportunity to perform in annual summer shows. Parents are invited to watch the last lesson of each term.
BE.Teens will be held in the following venues:
BE.Teens aged 11-16, Wednesday, 5.30-6.30pm @ Wandle Recreation Centre, £7.00 per class
- Classes are term time only and fees will be payable termly in advance. BE.Dance offer a 10% sibling discount.
- Children can wear their own clothing which must be suitable for dance e.g. leggings, tracksuit bottoms, vests etc.
- Appropriate footwear to be worn - Jazz shoes or Jazz trainers. Your teacher can advise you on this. If you don’t have jazz shoes, white-soled trainers can be worn.
- It is important to inform the teacher if your child will be absent for a lesson and the reason why. Please call or text 07545 697352 with this information.
- Please inform the teacher of any injury before the class begins.
< Back to classes